Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays


1.
The steroids are working!  As of today my platelet count is 101.  That's just over the minimum of 100, but it's better than the reading of 92 on Monday!  So, if the trend continues, I can get a spinal and hear/see my baby being born!
2. 
My Mom is here to help out around the house and with Taryn. It makes me feel better that I won't be starting off alone. I know my husband will be here, but, it's nice to have someone whose been there and done this before to step in when we get overwhelmed.
3. 
We finally purchased a SLR camera!  We bought the Canon Rebel T1i.  I'm still learning how to use it.  The pictures we've taken so far are awesome!



4.
In 2 days Taryn will be here !

5 comments:

  1. That's great news that your platelets are up! Keeping my fingers crossed that they stay where they need to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear about the platelet count going up! My fingers will stay crossed for you so that you can see/hear Taryn right away!

    And you just bought my camera! ;-) I *love* mine, and soon you'll have the best test-subject ever to practice with it on! Taryn! Have fun playing with it! (And her!) ;-) I hope you love it as much as I do!

    ~Fellow June Mama~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a mommy in now one day! I'm new to your blog and I absolutely love it. Something is wrong with blogger and I can't follow you, but I will as soon as things are back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH that is such great news about your platelets! I hope it stays up and you get to experience the wonderment of your daughter being born.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great! I've been thinking about investing in a camera like that. Right now I've been using a Sony Cyber Shot camera. It's great quality but I don't have the same flexibility. I would definitely have to learn to use it. Congrats on your baby girl. She's precious! Thanks for also posting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete