Your Father...
- Loves me with all of his heart and shows me daily how much he cares. I know that through his example you will have a great compass to guide your expectations of how your future spouse should treat you.
- Is the kindest man I know. He's patient and forgiving. These are traits I know that you will witness when you make a bad choice. He will love you no matter what and help to guide you along the right path.
- Works hard to provide for our family. He is always concerned about our financial well being and does what it takes to make sure that we have the things we need.
- Was hand picked by God to be your earthly father. In my opinion, he couldn't have picked a better man for such an awesome but challenging job.
Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment