Thursday, March 31, 2011

Busy Week- In bullet points

  • Finished and sent home report cards with comments for the LAST time!  Next, time all comments are short and sweet.... "Have a great summer!"
  • I took my glucose test (seems a little later than everyone elses- I'm 29 weeks today!) and the glucola (orange flavored) really wasn't that bad.  It reminded me of an orange hug drink.  I'm not a fan of those, but they are tolerable when you're desperate super thirstly.
  • I only gained 2 pounds in 4 weeks- thank you very much!  My fundal height was also right on target.  So, go me!
  • I've ordered Taryn 4 more things and I'm just over it- I have no idea where this child will wear these adorable little smocked and monogrammed dresses, bubbles and creepers... but she'll definitely be one stylish little baby.

     
    If you love any of the above styles, visit Zulily.  You have to be invited to join.  Use this link and consider yourself invited!:  http://www.zulily.com/invite/mpalisin363
    
  • I have scheduled all of our baby well classes.  We have our birthing class on Saturday and I attend a breastfeeding class on that following Wednesday.  The rest of the classes are spread out over April and the beginning of May.
  • Speaking of May, Do you know that I'll be full term by the end of May?  That seems so wild to me!  Taryn will be here before I know it.  I can't wait to see her sweet little face.
  • I'm desperately looking for the finishing touches for her nursery.  Her bedding arrived earlier this week and it's GORGEOUS!  Our Spring Break is in 2 weeks and I plan on completing the nursery then.  Afterwards, I'll post pictures once it's complete.  I love how everything is coming together so far!
  • Finally, we're trying a new church on Sunday.  I hope we like it.  It's important to me that we find a church home for our family to be rooted in.  I want Taryn to have a strong sense of self and a love of God from the start.  I want her to have lifelong friends who share a love for God and will be positive influences on her young life.  I want our church home here to be an extension of our family- a place to truly fellowship.  It's a lot to ask- but I hope we can find it here.
I've been thinking a lot about my little girl lately and all of the things I still need to do before her arrival.  So, I've decided to make a list and get busy.  Before I know it, baby time will actually be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment