Yes, you're right. SAMS Club and fashion in the same sentence is wierd. However, when it comes to babies, lately, it's been evil.
I've made two trips there in the last 3 weeks becasue they have the best freaking stawberries right now and I can't get enough of them. While strolling around this huge warehouse with this humongous cart (I guess I thought that I might need plenty of room for my one pack of strawberries or maybe I was just hungry), I see a stack of brightly colored Carter's dresses and rompers, perfect for everyday play wear. Okay, I realize that my newborn will not be doing a lot of playing, but this was my thinking and rationalization for purchasing more things that she obviously didn't need... and that came straight from her daddy's mouth as he stood in horror as he saw me sifting through the sizes.
It didn't help that the prices were way cheaper than the outlet and the online store's clearance... and did I mention how cute they were?
So, if you don't want to end up like me (sick, crazy, overspending mommy maniac- per my husband) , leave the cart at the front of the store and make a b-line to the food area. That way, you can't even be tempted to buy for baby at SAMS club- because really, fashion and SAMS club shouldn't co-exist in the same sentence.
See, I told you they were cute!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment