Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Fashion Week: Pretty Feet

I must admit that I'm not much of a shoe girl. Don't get me wrong, I have quite a few pair. However, I'm not overly obsessed with them. Especially now that my feet are immensely swollen and are strongly beginning to resemble "man feet"- big, wide and hairy... Sooo attractive! As summer approaches and the thought of open toe shoes sprint to the forefront of every shoe department around, I often wonder if I'll ever see the slender feet I once knew in anything other than a pair of crocks or house shoes.


Which brings me to shopping for someone else’s pretty feet- I mean if I can't be cute right now, at least I can have fun imagining little miniature shoes on the feet of my Little Miss. I have to be honest that shoe shopping didn't start as an obsession. It really began with me seeing shoes that I thought were adorable and buying them- again and again. Why? You ask. Well, because they're cute Or, maybe it could be the fact that anything in miniature size is too irresistible. Especially when there isn't one thing on my body that is miniature anymore, so it's fun to pick up something small... even if it's not for me.

In any case, I'm completely and utterly in love with buying shoes for Tayrn. Take a look at her ever growing collection:
Is there anyone else out there who has picked up this habit?

No comments:

Post a Comment