Monday, April 25, 2011

What Happened to My Feet? Weeks 28-33

The View From Up Here

Symptoms: Gestational Diabetes, Swelling in my feet, ankles and fingers

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 24 lbs

Sleep: Varies- Sleeping is very uncomfortable without lots and lots of pillows.  Unfortunately for Mr. P, that means that sometimes there isn't enough room for him.  But, he's a good sport about it.

Food Cravings: I’m still obsessed with strawberries and I've gained a bit of a sweet tooth lately.

Best Moments: Realizing that in less than 50 days, we'll be meeting our baby girl!  She also seems to really like music and touch because if you do either she moves like crazy.

Movement: Yes

Labor Signs: Nope, and I hope not until June.

Gender: It’s a girl… Miss Taryn Elizabeth

Belly Button In Or Out? Totally out!

What I Miss: Being able to eat anything I want.  I have to watch what I eat due to gestational diabetes.

What I Am Looking Forward To: Finishing up our baby classes in the month of May

Milestones: Her dad put together all of her "gear":  stroller, swing and bouncy chair.  We also hung her mirror and have started to work to finish up her nursery.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm new to having a blog, but not to "stalking" blogs:), so I wasn't sure how to let you know about the bucket other than to leave you a comment.

    I love dressing my little girl classic....you can only do it for so long, so I am working it:)

    I got the bucket for $5 at target. I cut the vinyl letters with my cricut. I was so pleased with how cute it turned out! When I was at target yesterday, they still had a few buckets and they were 50% off!!!

    Congrats on your baby girl!

    Oh, and one more thing. I am a rep (where I live) for Shrimp and Grits Kids. It's a smocked clothing line based out of South Carolina. They have reasonably priced smocked and appliqued clothes. And they have great sales. You should check their website out. They are probably putting things on sale soon from the spring line.

    ReplyDelete