Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Addicted to Shopping on Facebook!

Okay, I didn't even know that one could shop on Facebook until I came across a blogger who had been doing it for a while and scoring the cutest smocked and monogram clothing.  Now, that I've become hip to what's going on... I'm totally addicted!

The way it works is that you like the sites that run these sales.  Every Monday-Thursday at around 8pm they post clothing (new of course) and the sizes available and you decide if you'd like to buy it by putting "sold" in the comments section.  The best part is that monogramming is usually free or close to it and there is no shipping! 

Taryn has so many smaller clothes, that I've begun to think about next spring and summer and have gotten her some lovely little outfits for next year.  Here are some of the items that are on their way to my home:


Aren't they precious?  I can't wait to see my girl in them.  If you'd like to get in on the action, these are the two I visit most:


Lolly Wolly Doodle
Smockadot Kids
There are others like Curls and Twirls Smocked Boutique, Smartie Pants Kids and Sweet Chick-a-Dee. However, I really have not purchased much from them. The majority of the Facebook sales I've made have been with the two companies listed above.


But, be warned- it's addictive. There are usually limited quantities and you have to know what you want and bid fast or you'll miss out. The rule I've made for myself is if I don't love it, I don't buy it. So, make a mantra for yourself and stick to it!

Happy Facebook Shopping!

2 comments: