Saturday, July 31, 2010

Weekly Recap: The girls are going home

Well, it's been fun having my 2 nieces down for the summer.  Over the last week, we've hung out alot together. 

I've gotten lots of love notes.  If you can't read what this says, I'll translate
" Love you TT Bee, very much"
We've eaten out ALOT!
Here at The Cheesecake Factory:
The I-Hop:

We also did very interesting things like visited the Ripley's Believe it or Not:


We were silly in Home Goods.  Here are my nieces posing in the furnitures section:

Did I mentioned that we ate out ALOT?

Here we are at the Mellow Mushroom:

Having sweets at our small town bakery:
 

We will be headed back to Ohio tomorrow for my Grandmother's, their Great Gran's,  80th birthday party.   The summer went so fast.  This last week just flew by.  I hate to see them go...It's been fun!

1 comment:

  1. Our journey has begun!… secretly though

    If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and that I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post. I’d love for you to stop by.

    Exciting things going on around here!

    www.DefinitelyMaybeBaby.com

    ~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

    ReplyDelete