Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thinner Thursdays: Making Progress

I think I might have a gluten allergy, so I quit eating things with gluten listed as an ingredient.  So, basically, I'm eating a bunch of NOTHING!! 

Aaaaaah!  This was a hard week.  Everything I love in the world is bread or encircled in it.  I feel like a crack head without the crack! 

My husbands birthday was on Monday.  I fixed him a great dinner and I ended up serving cupcakes for dessert.  They were soooo fresh and smelled sooo good.  The bakery had just baked and iced them that day.  It took all of my inner strength not to partake.  I didn't.  But I sure wanted to.

My motivation has been the significant decrease of muffin top.  It's like eliminating gluten deflated my hot balloon like belly.  I'm also more regular (if you know what I mean).  So, I think I might be on to something.  I'm also keeping track of EVERYTHING that crosses my lips in a food journal.  Its amazing how many empty calories you can eat/drink in a day and not even realize it... especially drinks (bye bye- ice tea and Simply lemonade).

I would tell you about my excersize routine.  However, I don't think I can count watching the tape without participating as real activity-LOL

So, here are the stats:


Height: 5'4

Weight: 140.4   138

Weight Goal: 126

Pounds to loose: 14 12

No comments:

Post a Comment