Friday, June 8, 2012

Picture Perfect

Taylor, my youngest niece, was my baby until Taryn came along.  For the last few years she has come to the Carolinas to spend the summer with me and my mother.  She had planned to come down in time for Taryn's birthday on June 10th.  However, the death of my grandfather, brought us to Ohio.

My mother had bought Taylor the cutest little turquoise and white dress which happened to be similar to one of the little dresses I brought up for Taryn.  They both looked so adorable that I had to get their pictures together.

I tried to get a good picture of the two of them, however, someone wouldn't cooperate.  Can you guess who?

Look at that big frowny face!



So, I decided to take a few of Taryn alone to see if I could get her to cooperate.  The girl is an attention hogger, so I knew this would probably work... and it did!

I ended up with a few pictures of her that I absolutely LOVE!


Look at those lashes!


Those sweet chubby hands with baby dimples... Adorable!


And although Taryn's smile is a little Crazy, I think this picture of the two of them is a winner. 


Don't you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment