Monday, June 18, 2012

The Big Party- SC

We had to postpone her party due to my grandfather's passing.  All the vendors were great and agreed to still provide their services for the weekend following and it was a great relief to me that she would still be able to have a proper 1st birthday.

I will warn you that this post is very picture heavy.  I just wanted family in Ohio to be able to have a sense of the day.  We had a wonderful time and I just loved how everything came together.  Not to mention Taryn had a blast and walked a way with a brand new car (LOL)!

Birthday Outfit
The Invite


The Details














Time to Celebrate!












Happy Birthday Taryn!

3 comments:

  1. Such a great party! She is so adorable!! Happy Birthday Taryn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Taryn is such a cutie! Love the new car! hehe

    ReplyDelete