Thursday, June 7, 2012

Baby Steps

We've been staying at my Grandmother's old house for our visit.  It's surreal to see my little one out in the backyard where I played  many summers as a child.  She's such a silly little goose.  She has started to take more than a few steps while here and I thought it would be cute to take a few pics in the yard. 

Look at this little smile... I swear it doesn't get any cuter than this. 
I was sure that since she was in a pretty good mood that I would surely get her to cooperate and walk a little.


Just to be sure, my dad tried to offer a little assistance to get her going.


She seemed a little unsure, but obliged and continued to walk.


Once my dad let go, she got a bit of an attitude, and even with a little bit of encouragement...


Became angry and decided to NOT to move another step!


Stubborn little thing... She is her mother's child.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment