Monday, January 10, 2011

Weeks 15, 16 and 17

I'm so awful at keeping up with this.  Although, working and living life doesn't always present me with a lot of time to always sit down and blog.  I guess I need to be more intentional about it.  I apologize about the horrible pictures in advanced, it was taken on my iphone in our guest bathroom... I know- classy-LOL

Okay, now that I'm done with the excuses, here are the stats and a belly pic (front/side view):



How Big is baby?



How Far Along? 17 weeks 5 days

Symptoms: my appetite seems a little bigger

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 lbs

Sleep: I seem to fall asleep fairly early but I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t get back to sleep.

Food Cravings: I’ve been eating a lot of Italian food and drinking a lot of lemonade

Best Moment This Week: Feeling her move this past Friday

Movement: Yes, but it’s not consistent
Labor Signs: Nope, and I hope not until June 13.

Gender: Girl!

Belly Button In Or Out? Innie!

What I Miss: A good nights sleep

What I Am Looking Forward To: Getting rid of the twin bed in our office so that we can paint her room and set up her baby bed

Milestones: Feeling the baby move, I have the dark line on my stomach (linea negra?)

No comments:

Post a Comment