My inlaws were super generous this Christmas and with a portion of that gift, we bought our daughter's crib:
We already bought her dresser and had to try and color match the crib. However, we ran into a problem when we found out that Munire, the manufacturer, was no longer making the above crib in linen white (off white). So, by the grace of all things good in this world, we lucked up on a floor model in the EXACT color that we needed and that's no longer being made. The salesman tried to bully us into a package purchase, however we didn't need the package, we only needed the crib. We were ready to walk, and he saw us gearing up for flight, and decided to sell the bed at a discount if we bought it that day of course!.... and we did!- Thanks Grandma and Grandpa P! (& Aunt Tenley for picking it up)
This is the dresser we were trying to match:
It's super cute in person and really goes well with our VERY feminine crib. I think it balances out just how "girly" it is.
We still need more storage, however, we don't know how we'll accomplish this. We have a scarcity of space and I really want a piece that is a little different, but yet still functional and that coordinates with what we already have.... I know- it's a little ambitious- but I know it's out there. Can you keep your eyes open for me?
In addition to her furniture, she's being spoiled already by her Nana (my mother). In just the span of 5 days this is just a little taste of what she's gotten:
We still have to pick out bedding, paint, find an organization system for her closet, find accessories.... But, I think we're off to a pretty good start. We still have plenty of time right?


No comments:
Post a Comment