Dear Baby Girl,
Your dad and I brought in the new year with candles, my cake and thoughts of all that 2010 brought us to and all that 2011 will bring. As we issued in this new year our thoughts were heavy with anticipation of what you will look like and who you will be. This is the year that I will try to document what life was like during and after our wait for you!
Here is what I did for the New Year:
 |
| Daddy lighting the candles on Mommy's cake before the "official" start ot the New Year |
 |
After breakfast with Grandma at the I'HOP, we were off to shop because it was going to be a beautiful day. Just look at the temperature!... and it wasn't even noon!
Daddy sweating bullets trying to make the perfect birthday dinner for me- He's so sweet!
Doesn't it look good? I have to admit that I was a little worried- but he did a GREAT job!
This man, your dad, takes great care of me. I can't even imagine how wonderful he'll be with you.
This is the inside of the card Daddy got me. He always tries to make me happy.
He is a wonderful man and I can't wait for him to teach you what it means to be loved. They say that a father teaches his daughter, through his actions, what to expect and want from her own future husband/spouse. If this is true, You will be one of the luckiest little girls on the planet because you would have known this love first from him.
We love you and can't wait to meet you!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment