Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Weekend and Car Shopping

After work on Friday, I got to do what I LOVE to do the most... which is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!  I love to sit, relax, watch a little ghost whisper/TLC and surf the net.  Mr. P had to be the administrator at his school's baseball game.  So, I had some great ME time:)

Saturday, we got up early and I made breakfast.  Mr. P got up, got dressed and was ready to go before I was.  Why you ask?  Because we were going to look at cars.  He's been wanting me to get a new car for months!  I could care less-Ha!

Anyways, we headed out to look at the Yukon (totally don't need this monstrous car).  He insisted that we test it out to make sure the truck I wanted (the Acadia) was the "right" one.  So, I did.


kay, so uhmm- no.  This is not the truck for me.  I felt like I was sitting on top of the moon.  This is a great "guy" pimp car.  Not future momobile as I'm planning it to be.

So, we finally got to drive the Acadia again and we decided on this one:

It's pearl white with ebony interior.  I'm actually excited about this.  They didn't have the exact model on their lot, so they have to ship it in.  So, next week this time, I'll be driving my new car!

Cute huh!

UPDATE:  scratch everything above!!!  I ended up with a totally different car.  I bought a Cadillac SRX.  I know- totally different-LOL. 

I've never thought of myself as a Caddy girl, but I Love, Love, Love my new car.  It's silver with ebony interior.  Take a look:

                                     

                                    

                                    

                                    
Since we missed our date night (Friday nights), we decided to celebrate and went to Ichiro's for dinner.  I love hibachi and it was a nice change.


Mr. P hates to take pictures, which is why he looks a little off wierd.   I didn't realize how chubs I looked.  I guess I need to work on that.  I don't think my tight work pants were a big enough hint-LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment