Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Break!

I've not been here in a while!  We've been busy doing things like enjoying our spring break and getting things done around the house.  One of the things we did was mulch the front yard and plant flowers.  We have some other plans, but we didn't want to get to ambitious- just yet, anyway.

We had a lot of mulch and it was HOT, HOT, HOT!!! But, with a little teamwork from the hubs, we managed to get things moving.

I did the soil prep and planting and Mr. P did the mulching.  I had a severe case of plumber's butt... I'm glad that my better half decided not to focus on my back half-LOL

Our two trees in the front have not bloomed yet.  Once they do, the yard will look pretty good.  We'll be adding white rocking chairs, because no southern home would be complete without them.

Now we're looking for a solution for our screened in porch, which right now is the dog house- literally.  I'm not a fan and we're looking for a solution.  We have two dobermans and can't seem to find dog houses that are big enough, yet affordable... those two don't seem to co-exist together.  Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment