Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Good Weekend!

Why?
Because we were finally able to sell my house in Charlotte after TWO years on the market!  So, another line gets crossed off the to do list!

1. Get my house sold
2. Finish my masters in administration
3. Have a baby that sticks because I don't think I could handle the alternative again
4. Learn how to sew
5. Write regularly to my compassion child Micah.
6. Celebrate our aniversary at the same place as our honeymoon.
7. I'd like to continue to work to grow my marriage and our relationship with God.
8. I would also like us to become completely debt free!
9. I'd like to save money for a down payment on a house that WE pick together.

We celebrated Friday night by going to one of our favorite local resturants and spent the rest of the weekend just hanging out together... Lazy weekends without big plans are always my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment