Monday, December 19, 2011

Our Christmas Card

I had every intention of sending out Christmas cards this year.  However, time got away from me and before I knew it, I was at the point where if I had placed the order that the cards may or may not have gotten to us in time enough to be sent out in a timely fashion, meaning before Christmas. 

The site where I made the card below, Tiny Prints, promised that they could be delivered on time.  However, I was nervous about forking out $35 dollars for 15 cards that may not arrive on time. So, as a savvy buyer, I went to their facebook page where I found customer after customer complaining about their cards not arriving as promised.  So, I nixed buying them altogether.

So, family and friends, here is the card that you would've gotten had I been more on top of things.  If it makes you feel any better, you can copy and print it out or just come back to the blog again and again to enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment