Here she is before Christmas Eve service. She didn't feel great. So, I was worried that she might have a little melt down. However, she ended up doing great. The church took pictures and we haven't gotten them yet, when we do I'll post them.
Then, I took pictures of my little angel in her smocked nativity dress. She looked so adorable. The details in the stitching was amazing. It's probably one of my favorite dresses that she has.
I love her expression in the picture below.
She is such a little sweetie!
I loved the wonderment in her face with this being her first Christmas!
Me and my girl!
It started to get late, so we got Taryn bathed and into her 1st Christmas pajamas. She started off the season being scared of the Christmas tree. But, as you can see, she got over her fear. She is just too much!
Her Dad made cookies for Santa and then read her The Night Before Christmas before we put her down for the night. She was such a good little listener!
It was a great night overall. We enjoyed our time with each other and went to bed with great anticipation for the next day, the birthday of our Lord and Savior and Taryn's very first Christmas!
Life is good!

i seriously cannot get over the amount of cuteness in this post ... you have a beautiful family.
ReplyDeleteglad that you enjoyed your first Christmas as a family of 3 ... so sweet to know that you are creating traditions. :)
Happy New Year!
What a Beautiful family you have! Found your blog through Faith's.
ReplyDeleteSIMPLY PRECIOUS! Happy Holidays!
That dress looks precious on her! We have the same one, but didn't get to wear it this season because it was still too long:(
ReplyDelete