This is soooo late. My baby turned 5 months on November 10th. It's almost December 10th and I'm just now posting this. I feel really bad for not keeping up with this. Heck, I skipped month 4 altogether.
It's just hard working, taking care of the baby, my husband, life responsibilities in general and then trying to blog about it all.
So, without further delay, here is Taryn's 5 month post:
You are such a happy little girl. You love to be held and kissed. Although, lately you 've been itching for a little independence. I think this is the beginning of the end of you letting us cuddle with you. You are a very active little girl and I think that once you become mobile, we might have our hands full.
You learned to do many new things this month. You can sit up on your own, scoot, hold out your arms when you want to be picked up, roll from front to back and back to front and lift yourself with your arms so that your head and chest are totally supported.
You have also learned to fake cough. You cough and then wait for us to ask if you are okay. Then, you crack up laughing. Then you repeat this over and over... You seem to think it's the funniest thing ever! We happen to think it's the cutest thing.
Your Grandma Debbie bought you a Jumperoo. You love this little toy. You bounce to the music and you have such a good time in it. Your legs are super strong because of all the jumping you do. You like Mommy and Daddy to sing and dance to the music while you jump. We were so excited for you because this is the month you grew enough to have your feet touch the ground.
You also started solid foods twice a day. You are a great little eater. We are not sure how much you weigh because your next doctors visit isn't until your 6th month visit in about 2 more weeks.
One thing is for sure, we love you so much! I just can't believe how fast time is passing. I can't wait to see what new things await for you . I'm especially looking forward to seeing your little personality continue to grow.
Oh my! Could she be any cuter?? Nope! I just want to squeeze her, such a doll:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Sharstin!
ReplyDelete