Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love this preppy little pink and green outfit.  I bought  this for Little Miss to wear next summer.  I think she's going to look adorable in it!
I love that football season is fast approaching!  Taryn will be cheering on Clemson in this little number with her monogram of course!
I love the start of a new school yeear!  (My classroom last year)

The relationship between this little girl and her dad is sweet!
Spending part of the summer with my 2 favorite neices was fun!  I'm going to miss them!
I love that my niece Taylor's idea of a perfect birthday was dressing up and going on a date with her dad... How adorable is that?  Happy Birthday Taylor (August 8)
I love that this Little Miss is 2 months old today!  Her 2 month check-up is today.  Her stats to follow later today!

What are you loving? 

2 comments:

  1. that little outfit is so adorable ... i'm loving it too!

    can't get over what a little cutie your daughter is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faith! She's a trip and a half- LOL... but we love her to pieces:)

    ReplyDelete