Monday, August 15, 2011

Tummy Time Cuteness

Little Miss has been doing a lot of tummy time practice.  She isn't the biggest fan of it and will only tolerate it in small doses.

I took some pictures during one of her sessions.  I think she's doing a great job and wanted to remember this little milestone as well as her cuteness.








Gosh, I LOVE this girl! 

I'm amazed at how fast she's growing and how quickly she's meeting her various age appropriate milestones.  Before I know it she'll be entering Kindergarten- ::tear::

I hope time slows just a bit for me to enjoy every second of this delicious little girl.

Life is good!

3 comments:

  1. she is precious! that bow on her little head is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Faith! I love bows- the bigger the better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog randomly! totally adorable baby girl..love the bow!

    ReplyDelete