Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's Getting Real Around Here Lately

Well, we've been doing more things to get prepared for Taryn's arrival.  I can't believe that in about 3 weeks, we'll be a family of 3.  Just take a look at what's now in my back seat:


This is soooo crazy!  I can't believe that we're getting so close to meeting her and bringing her home!  It's just exciting!

Here are some other things that we've been up to lately:

The Pack and Play is put together
Changing station all ready to  go!
A little craft I made for her bows!
Her crib is all set with her custom bedding and her nursery is just about done!

I'm so excited about the progress we've made.  We're almost ready to reveal her nursery.  We've just got a few more things to set into place.  So far, I LOVE it!  It's everything I wanted it to be and more.  I hope Taryn grows to like it as much as I do.

I also packed our hospital bags... I plan on vlogging about that later this week.  Hopefully I didn't forget anything!




No comments:

Post a Comment