Saturday, June 12, 2010

Charleston Part II

We dicided to have dinner at a nice restaurant downtown called High Cotton.  It had a great ambiance but a very select menu.  I was actually kind of disappointed.  In the end, we had a great time and dinner was pretty good too.

After we were done, we hailed a rickshaw (bike taxi) and headed to the haunted jail tour.  Mr. P was sooo excited!  He could barely contain himself.  The place itself looked a little shady and I was very glad that we decided not to walk there.

Our guide was a retired school teacher and she was a pretty good story teller.  We learned about many of the prisoners and how  they died there in the jail.  She gave us this long rant about ghosts and orbs... and how "haunted" the place was.  Mr. P and I rolled our eyes and gave a "yeah right" nod to each other.  Who believes in this stuff anyways?  We paid our money to be entertained and figured this was part of the "entertaining".

This is the outside of the haunted jail

Well, once we got in,  people, including myself, began to take pictures.  We started to notice these circles of light that would change place in each picture... which is kind of freaky.  We especially got alot of these "orbs" near the morgue and the gallows.  I'm not sure if I really believe in all this... but look at the pictures below and decide for yourself.  The spots you see are not from a dirty camera lens, I put a few pics without "orbs" for you to see.

see?  Look at the above picture.   Nothing... Just as clear as can be...
My husband in a jail cell. Can you tell he was having a ball?!

No comments:

Post a Comment