2. Finish my masters in administration
3. Have a baby that sticks because I don't think I could handle the alternative again
5. Write regularly to my compassion child Micah.
6. Plan and Celebrate our aniversary at the same place as our honeymoon.
7. I'd like to continue to work to grow my marriage and our relationship with God.
8. I would also like us to become completely debt free!
Wow, the list is actually getting smaller and we still have a lot of the year to go! I made plans for our anniversary over spring break and I'm really excited. We will be staying at Palmetto Bluff, where we got married and had our honeymoon night. Isn't it gorgeous?
We'll also be staying in Savannah for a few days at the President's Quarters.
I'm really excited becasue we enjoyed our last visit and there are a ton of places that we want to try and visit/eat. We will be staying in the Eisenhower suite!
It's gorgeous and has its own balcony. I've never been to a bed and breakfast. I hear that the service here is great and the location if fabulous. What more could we ask for?

Our anniversary will be here before we know it and I'm so excited. I can't believe that it's only been a year. Where does the time go?





No comments:
Post a Comment