Monday, September 5, 2011

Grandma's Hugs Are Made Of Love!

Taryn has spent a lot of time with my mother this summer and will continue to do so this Fall because she will be keeping her while I'm at work.  It's such a blessing for Taryn to have a grandparent that lives close to us that has a genuine interest in her and the person she's growing to be.  It's such a blessing to watch their relationship grow.



Everything my grandma does
is something special made with love.

She takes time to add the extra touch
that says, "I love you very much."

She fixes hurts with a kiss and smile
and tells good stories grandma-style.

It's warm and cozy on her lap
for secret telling or a nap.

And when I say my prayers at night
I ask God to bless and hold her tight.

Cause when it comes to giving hugs

my grandma's arms are filled with love!
~ Author Unknown ~

No comments:

Post a Comment