Saturday, February 5, 2011

More Thank Half Way There! Weeks 18-21

I always thought that once I became pregnant that I would faithfully keep up with my growing belly weekly.  However, I have to be honest, with working and just everyday life, I just can't keep up.  So, I've resigned to just try to at least document the milestones.

With that said, here are the latest baby bump pictures and the latest pregnancy stats:




How Far Along? 21 weeks 3 days

Symptoms: Super Hungry, Still having to use the restroom a lot

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 lbs

Sleep: Varies- Most nights I sleep great now that I have my pregnancy pillow. Some nights I wake up at 2 a.m. and can’t fall back to sleep

Food Cravings: I’m obsessed with Simply Lemonade and oranges

Best Moment This Week: Seeing Taryn at our Level II ultrasound and feeling her move more consistently

Movement: Yes

Labor Signs: Nope, and I hope not until June 13.

Gender: It’s a girl… Miss Taryn Elizabeth

Belly Button In Or Out? Ummm, in transition…

What I Miss: A good night’s sleep every night

What I Am Looking Forward To: Organizing her nursery and finding some type of inspiration for her bedding and accessories

Milestones: Beginning the nursery, finalizing her name, feeling her move consistently and finding out that she’s completely healthy at out Level II ultrasound

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the time when it’s just the two of us, because our days are numbered!

No comments:

Post a Comment