Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bedding is Ordered!

I finally made a decision!  I have been going back and forth with colors, whether or not to have a bumper and being scared of making a decision and regretting it later.

However, another blogger mentioned that she had bought bedding from here:

http://www.polkatotdesigns.com/

and I fell in love with this set the moment I saw it:


Everything is the same except, I ordered a gathered skirt instead of  a tailored one.  I also didn't bother with the pillow or the blanket because I don't think I'd use either.

I'm so glad to have this piece of the nursery puzzle complete.  Now, I can focus on finding accesories for her room.  Hopefully, smaller decisions will be easier for me to make.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for baby steps (pun intended) lol. I don't blame you fir being indecisive about this - there is so much to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot to choose from. My problem is that I didn't like much of the premade sets and custom sets were very expensive. I'm glad that I was able to find a place that was priced somewhere in the middle of 'what the heck?" and "are you insane" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a pleasure reading your articles. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us

    ReplyDelete