Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We're Pregnant!

I have not posted in a while. 

Why? 

Because we are having a baby! 

We were not going to announce this until we were officially in the 2nd trimester, but we heard the heartbeat today on doppler and my belly is telling on me anyway (yes, I know... it's major bloat considering my baby is the size of a prune)...

So, here is the very first picture of our baby at a little over 7 weeks:
This is what our little one looked liked a few weeks later at a little over 9 weeks... I can't believe how much bigger he/she is:


And here is our first I-phone video of the baby.  I'm sure many more will be coming (also at 9 weeks)



Today at 10 weeks 4 days, I got to hear my babies hearbeat on fetal doppler at 150 bmp.  It was the best sound that I've ever heard.

We are so thrilled to finally be here!  The journey has been long.  The story of how we got here, can only be explained by God (Although, I will detail it in a post to come).  So, stay tuned.  Our baby should arrive around June 16, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you and I smiled @ all the pics and video you posted. Wishing you all the best!! Hope u re feeling well.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We're so excited! It took us a while to get back here.

    ReplyDelete