How Far Along? 11weeks
Symptoms: Sore boobs, nausea, lack of appetite, super tired
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 4lbs. But seriously bloated!
Sleep: Has been interesting. I usually have a hard time getting comfortable, but before I know it I'm knocked out before 8:10. The only reason I wake up is because I'm on fire from a hot flash or because I have to go to the bathroom.
Food Cravings: The thought of food makes me sick. However, once I get going I'm okay.
Best Moment This Week: Hearing my babies heartbeat on the fetal monitor at our appointment on Tuesday. It was the best sound ever!
Another great moment was looking at baby stuff with my mom. She bought me the cutest Petunia bag for my Christmas/Birthday present. It's this babies official first gift!
Movement: Nothing but gas! LOL
Labor Signs: Nope, and I hope not until June 16.
Gender: I have dreamed about this many times and it's always been a girl. My husband is wishing for a boy.
Belly Button In Or Out? Innie!
What I Miss: The desire to eat/drink without feeling sick or bloated
What I Am Looking Forward To: our NT scan next week. We're hoping for a healthy baby and good results.
Milestones: Starting to get a little energy back...
Weekly Wisdom: See below... Thanks mom!
Is there anything that you can share with me from when you were at this stage in your pregnancy?
I miscarried our first baby and if it's happened to you, you know it takes the rainbows, lollipops and the "safe" feeling out of future pregnancies. My advice to you is to try not to live in fear. It's hard. I'm close to leaving the first trimester and I spent to much time feeling anxious. Try to enjoy every minute of THIS baby!
Park City Utah
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment