Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is this the answer?

Well,  I bought this:

After reading a lot of online reviews I found that an overwhelming amount of people got pregnant within the first few months of using this. I figured that the people on the box looked extremely happy, so obviously they had gotten the baby in the left hand corner.

Speaking of the  cute smiling baby on the front corner of the box.... isn't that practically a promise that if I use this machine as directed that I'd get one of these too?

Every since my miscarriage in September, I've been so impatient.  It took 3 excruciating long months  and a few rounds of medication to get my period back.  All I can think about is getting pregnant again.  Especially since my May 4th due date  is in my not so distant future.  We had gotten pregant pretty quickly the first time around (2 months to be exact) and we really have only tried since last month (January)... ** I can see your obnoxious eye roll**

So, could this be to good to be true? Well, hopefully not because I don’t think it’s okay to lie /falsely advertise to people who are frantically honestly trying to grow their family. Especially when I people would give anything to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment