Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Hubby is Back and We Had a Wonderful Date Night!

Tyler has been out of town for 4 days and just got back today. I'm so excited he's back. I never realized how much I depended on him and I missed him a ton. The last few nights have been hard because I heard every little thump and bump and I missed having my hubby here. Just his presense makes me feel safe.



So, after I got my hair done, did a little shopping and visited a friend, we went to see Transformers. I know... I know... but it was actually a good movie. Tyler had to literally drag me to see the first one. I pictured those stupid little vehicles that changed into robots when we were little and thought "why in the heck would anyone want to go see that?"... But, Tyler as always, manages to open my mind to things I never really want to do and manages to change it for the better. He didn't need to pull my arm to see the sequel tonight. Honestly, just to spend time with him after not seeing him for a while, I would have gone just to be with him.



After the movie, we ordered a pizza and just enjoyed each others company. It would have been an absoulutely perfect night, if one of my favorite artists, Michael Jackson, hadn't died. This is like the 3rd celebrity this week... What's up with that?



No comments:

Post a Comment