Friday, March 23, 2012

St. Patty's Day (Only a Week Late)

Yep, that's how we roll- We're having so much fun living life that we have to post about it weeks later:)  I'm in awe of all of the mothers who have the time to sit down daily and blog about their life and daily events as they actually happen.  I'm lucky if I get posts up within the same month.  I'm often looking at the dates of updated pictures and back tracking.  I really need to get better at this.

In any case, this is what Miss T wore to school the Friday before St. Patty's Day.  Obviously, we aren't Irish, but, we like any holiday if it gives us an excuse to shop for the occasion.  I loved this little dress on her.  It was cool and comfy.  The color combo is one of my favorites, so I wanted to make sure that I got a lot of pics of her in it.
(I-Phone pics)


However, the picture above was the best shot of the day.  The rest looked like this:


Taryn is a busy body.  She just doesn't sit still anymore without some assistance from me (note my hand to the left of the picture).  She's just about ready to walk and I don't know what we are going to do.  I'm seriously about ready to bubble wrap everything and send it to storage!

She came home from school with a St. Patrick's Day gift.  Yes, a gift from a little overachiever named Fisher!  His mom sends a gift for every calendar event.  She's making me look like chopped liver.  Take a look for yourself:


He gave her a green rubber ducky and teething ring.


I'm sure they are cooking up something big for Easter, but Taryn and I are getting into this daycare gift giving for every calendar event extravaganza... because darnit I'm a teacher, and I can get creative too!

I know, it's pretty pitiful that competition begins in the baby room of daycare, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't looking forward to giving the gifts we've planned for both her classmates and her teachers.  I mean a little healthy competition is okay- right?

Finally, I want to end with the best thing that came home with Taryn that day, her first art project!


Isn't it cute?!  It's currently hanging on our refridgerator and will soon be put in her memory box for safe keeping.  I personally think that she has the cutest little footprints around.  Don't you?

2 comments:

  1. The pic would look great on grandmas wall in a frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beyond cute!! So beautiful. What a beautiful family you have! Just had to comment because Ms T smile is so adorable. Hope you had a lovely St Patrick's- Mary in London, UK.

    ReplyDelete