Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Getting Big

Today I found myself looking at Taryn in amazement because she's getting so big!  I noticed that she's loosing some of her baby fat and is slimming down and becoming taller.  I think that she's just the cutest little thing!

It's just hard to fathom how she's getting bigger and learning so much, so quickly that it seems as though that I can't keep up anymore.  I love how smart, inquisitive and strong minded she is.  I know she's going to grow up to do great things. 

I find myself worrying that maybe I'm not doing enough to stimulate her growth accademically/socially with activities and such on the weekends (it's the teacher in me).  So, I've begun to look for fun, but educationaly sound experiences for us to do as a family.  I hope to help shape her into a well rounded little girl and also to help develop and stimulate her inquisiveness (is that a word?-LOL).  I can't wait to explore new things with her!

Have any of you found fun/educational things to do with your baby?





 

Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful. What boutiques and shops do you shop for her clothing. Although I have a baby boy I love your selection of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janie and jack , jacadi, baby gap, remember nyguen, bailey boys, anavini , Kate Mack , mini Biden and next direct are just a few

    ReplyDelete