Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Watering My Own Grass- Being Thankful

There are so many things to be thankful for.  Besides, being thankful for my husband, my baby girl and family... I'm extreemely thankful for a profession that allows me to spend as much time as possible with them while also being able to help contribute to our household. 

I have to admit that I've been struggling with having to work and wondering if moving, or my car is worth the time lost with this little one.  Isn't the grass always greener.  I guess I just need to start to water my own yard instead of lusting after everyone elses side of the fence.

Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving day.  I need to get better at including myself.  I took ALOT of them and here are a few that I liked best:







Such a silly girl!


I love her expression on the picture below:

Love this face! 

No comments:

Post a Comment