It's funny how when I was trying to coneive I thought that all I would do is update and take pictures of my growing baby bump. However, it's been just the opposite. With Christmas sneaking up on me and just the business of life, time has just gotten away from me.
I've got to get better at recording the milestones because honestly this pregnancy didn't come easy and I don't want to forget the small stuff because in reality with my age, this kid may be an "only". I also know that the weeks seem to be passing quickly and before I know it, I'll be half way done...
So, here are the baby stats and I'll post a pic of the bump later:
How Far Along? 14 weeks
How big is baby? 9 cm or 3.4 inches according to the bump. 9cm seems so big to me. YAY!
Symptoms: peeing every 20 minutes, stuffy nose and still going to bed VERY early
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5lbs
Sleep: Has been good for the most part. I do have very vivid dreams and a few were NOT pleasant.
Food Cravings: Apples, pickles, Five Guys little cheeseburger (w/lettuce, tomato, mushrooms,ketchup and of course pickles)
Best Moment This Week: Getting into the 2nd trimester!
Movement: This may be my imagination but I've felt little bubbles (like butterflies) every now and then... but I'm told that I shouldn't expect anything until aroun week 18- so maybe just gas
Labor Signs: Nope, and I hope not until June.
Gender: Still not sure, but we'll find out on December 29th
Belly Button In Or Out? In
What I Miss: Being able to breathe through my nose and sleeping through the night without getting up to use the restroom 1500000000000000 bazillion times
What I Am Looking Forward To: Our gender scan next week
Milestones: I've stop taking the prometrium and I feel SO.MUCH.BETTER!
Weekly Wisdom: Your pregnancy is unique. Don't get caught up in comparing yourself to closely to others.
Is there anything that you can share with me from when you were at this stage in your pregnancy?
It's so easy when I get worried to want to google and find an answer. Just don't- some answers will scare you and some are just wrong. Call your doctor's office. You pay them to listen and to answer your "stupid newbie" questions.
Park City Utah
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment