
God knows when something glorious in the future necessitates something difficult in the present. Because He knows the glory will be worth it, God will risk being misunderstood." Beth Moore
This quote helps me through days like today...
I went to the doctor because it's been over a month since my D&C and I'm STILL bleeding... Long story short, I have an infection and have to go on antibiotics to clear it up. You might think- okay, that's good right?
Well, since I wanted to be pregnant like yesterday... it puts me in a holding pattern because we have to treat the infection and I have to get on the pill for a month to regulate my cycles back to normal... So, basically, no baby making in November.
I'm not a very patient person. WE got married and 2 months later we were pregnant and now, I'm wanting to get on with things... but it looks like God has other plans. ... and I will be patiently waiting to see how this unfolds.
Habakkuk 2:3 (LB) "These things won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day."
No comments:
Post a Comment